Summertime Bevs & Bites
Bust out the bar cart and fire up the grill! We’re serving up our hottest summer recipes, showcasing seasonal craft cocktails and booze-infused delicacies.
Do you need a little libation inspiration to get you in the spirit of summer? How about some delicious recipes combining your favorite food and drinks? Get your fill of Bevs & Bites—our guide to summer mixology and gastronomy. Just follow our advice, and you’ll be the hit of any summer soiree.
If you’re hosting a holiday gathering or family function, then it’s all about spiking the punch. One big batch will serve an entire party, and it’s a fun way to bring people together. You can’t go wrong with sangria, and we’ve come up with several variations including this patriotic rendition of a Red, White & Blue Sangria.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to tipsy treats. Pinterest is a great place to get started, teeming with sweet ideas like booze-infused fruit kabobs, shot-cicles and wine marinated frozen grapes.
Check out all of our inspirational recipes—from alcohol-infused grilling with Bourbon BBQ Sauce or Ginger Rum Fish Marinade to fun frozen desserts like our Boozy Strawberry Lemonade Slushie and Fizzy Pops.
- 10 oz Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 4 oz St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 6 oz Finest Call Pear Purée
- 2 oz Sweet and Sour
- 750 ml Spumante Sparkling Wine
In a large punch bowl add vodka, liqueur, pear purée, sliced fruit and ice. Top with sparkling wine.
- 2 cups of vodka
- 1 cup of Blue Curaçao
- 2 cups of chilled lemonade
- 4 cups of frozen pineapple juice
- Garnish with a lemon or cherry
Stir together the vodka, curacao and lemonade, blending in the frozen pineapple juice last to lend a slushy texture.
- 2 tbsp Altos Plata Tequila
- 2 lbs chopped tomatoes
- 1 chopped jalapeño
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- Handful chopped cilantro
- Generous pinch of salt
- Small pinch of sugar
Mix all ingredients and serve!
- 4 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 7 oz pineapple juice
- 1 clove garlic
Cut slashes into chicken breasts and marinate for 4 hours.
Grill over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes, flipping them over at the halfway point.
- 1 cup Altos Plata Tequila
- 9-inch pie crust
- 2 ½ quarts fresh strawberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1 (3 oz) package strawberry jello
Bake pie crust according to the recipe or package instructions.
Add strawberries to the baked pie crust and arrange in the crust as evenly as possible.
In a medium saucepan, combine the tequila, sugar, and corn starch and bring to a steady boil for about 2 minutes, then add in the jello mix (do not use sugar-free varieties).
Reduce the heat to medium, let simmer for 1 minute, whisking constantly. Pour the mixture slowly over the strawberries without submerging them. Add the berries to the crust without allowing the sauce to spill over.
Chill in the refrigerator for about 2 hours until jello has set. Remove and top with whipped cream, and serve cold or room temp.
- 10 Sparkling Wines for Summertime
- 10 Ways To Celebrate Mother's Day
- The Best Bottles To Bring The Host
- Best Blends Forever
- Be Your Own Wine Critic — Rate Your Favorite 5¢ Wine
- Every Rosé Has Its Day
- How To Win At 5¢ Wine
- Holiday Wine Gift Guide
- Introducing BevMo! Private Collection
- New To The 5¢ Family
- Our Favorite 5¢ Wines For Entertaining
- Priority Wine Pass
- The Rise of Bourbon Barrel-Aged Wine
- The Toast Of The 5¢ Town
- Top Holiday Wine Buys
- Trending Now: Canned Wine
- Valentine’s Day Wines
- The Widow & The Wine
- 5 Ways to Make a Mule
- 6 Essential Bottles for Every Bar Cart
- Bloody Mary Brunch
- Brunch Cocktails
- Cinco de Mayo Culinary Delights
- Cognac In Mixology
- Creamy & Dreamy
- Fall Comfort Cocktails
- Find Your Favorite Whiskey Flavor
- Harvest Mocktails
- Host A Cocktail Station
- Impress Your Guests
- Leftover Lounge Cocktails
- Liqueur World Tour
- Perfectly Paired Cocktails
- Pumpkin Cocktails
- Red, White & Booze
- Spiked Seltzer
- Tequila from A-Z
- A Toast To Irish Traditions
- Top 5 Harvest Mocktails
- Whiskey 101
Beer & Cider
- The Art of American Craft Beer
- Cheers To Mexican Beer—¡Viva Cerveza!
- Cold Beer For Spring Fever
- Cool Canned Beer for the Pool
- Fall Seasonal Brews
- Great Beer Minus The Gluten
- How To Home Brew Your Favorite Beer
- The Ins & Outs Of Stouts
- Inside The World of Cider
- Pumpkin Cocktail
- Seasonal Brews You'll Fall For
- The Spiked Seltzer Craze
- Summer Survival Guide to Session Beer
- A Tipsy Treat
- What Makes A Winter Brew?